cert bootstrap bug? (was Re: definitively, I have a problem with eap-tls)

Reveal MAP revealmapp at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 27 15:41:47 CEST 2008

Yes, Alan, we already now that thedefault config do works! my mind: freeradius (in our case, sergio and me) is correctly configured. But, we encounterd a problem showing no error message. so to make the log slimmer, why not deactivate some non mandatory module in our scenario?? so the output will show the strict necessary information...

eg: PAPi don't need PAP module at all to figure out the problem of PEAP/mschapv2 and Active Directory.

and Another question Alan: did you test the bootstrap scrip in windows and can you tell us how it works at your side please? how do you find the certificatuion chain!!!

thanx a lot