Seek through several RADIUS severs without realms

Ronen Kfir ronen.kfir at cidway.com
Tue Jul 29 09:16:04 CEST 2008

My scenario is as follow:
I use more then one strong authentication system, which is OTP (One Time
Password) based and has a RADIUS interface. I use the same users repository
for the various authentication systems and wish to differ between the
authentication systems, using Free RADIUS .Net.
I wouldn't like to use realms, as I would like users to use ordinary
username and not make them use a realm. I think that the way to do it, is to
create sort of loop, which will run through the various RADIUS interfaces of
the OTP systems and seek for a given username. If it fails on one system,
continue to the next one, and if not found in any of them, send reject
access response.

Best,

Ronen.