Openser+radiusclient-ng+Freeradius+IAS

António Rio Costa ariocosta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 00:50:31 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to put toghether one way to register softphones into openser
doing the users authentication in IAS.
I would like to put some questions into the list in way to clear out my
doubts.
1 Can radiusclient-ng authenticate in IAS ???? If so how? I've tried it and
IAS says that there is an malformed radius message.
2 Putting freeradius in the midlle of the radiusclient-ng and IAS shoud he
act as a proxy between the radiusclient-ng and the IAS? this configuration
works? has anyone done it?
Thanks in advance for all the help that anyone can give