EAP Autentication OK but missing some user attributes to client <20080731081208.GA20439 at wildfire.net.ic.ac.uk>

Davi Baldin davi at jvsinfo.com.br
Thu Jul 31 13:27:45 CEST 2008

How can I control access simultaneously to a single user connected via
wifi? Using these attributes I control cisco access.

Regards,

Davi.

Davi Baldin
JVS do Brasil - IBM BP Premier
davi at jvsinfo.com.br
(19) 3211-1266
(19) 9266-6793 (JVS)
(19) 9615-6681

Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>
Enviado por:
freeradius-users-bounces+davi=jvsinfo.com.br at lists.freeradius.org
31/07/2008 05:13
Favor responder a
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

Para
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
cc

Assunto
Re: EAP Autentication OK but missing some user attributes to client

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 04:42:45PM -0300, Davi Baldin wrote:
>List,
>
>I was finished with successful FreeRadius 2 with EAP configuration and
>MSCHAP2. Everything OK, but when the Access-Accept package are sent back
>to client, we missing some attributes mapped from LDAP user account.
>
>I need to sent attribute Expiration and Simultaneous-Use to client. How
>can I get this? This is a wrong configuration made by me, or a limitation

>of the EAP protocol?

Expiration and Simultanous-Use are not attributes you send to the
client. They're private attributes that control the server.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See