Group Expiration Date

CoMeC radius at e-comec.com
Tue Jun 3 12:43:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was try to find an answer for my question, but without success..

I wanted to ask if it is possible to set expiration date for a group, so
all users in this group won't get access after expiration date?

"Expiration" works for single user (as a radcheck table attribute), but
when I enter it in radgroupcheck, it doesn't work.

Do I make a mistake anywhere, or it is just impossible?
There are any other solutions?

Please let me know, or send me any link, where I could get those info's.

Best regards,

CoMeC