Two Daemons on One Box?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 19:05:42 CEST 2008

Hi,
> Folks,
>
> I need to run two different configurations on one box.  I guess the only way is to run two daemons on different ports.
> Any advice or concern?  I also want to hear if there is known issues, bugs, or performance matters when more than one daemon run on the same box.

no problems here - often used for eg debugging or testing etc

different ports and using a different config directory - which
points to different SQL database etc .  you need to ensure
that they are entirely seperate - unless you want both of
them to read the same radutmp file etc. which might well mess
things up!

alan