need help on accounting respond

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Tue Jun 10 11:16:53 CEST 2008

OK. You have all those attributes in the request. What you need to do is
send them back (? unchanged) in the reply. You can do this with unlang,
perl ...

Read how to update reply in man unlang:

http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/man/unlang.html

Read about sub accounting and getting values from $RAD_REQUEST into
$RAD_REPLY in rlm_perl:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP