FreeRadius/eDirectory/802.1X authentication issue

Newall, Bryce bnewall at powayusd.com
Wed Jun 11 19:21:47 CEST 2008

freeradius-users-bounces+bnewall=powayusd.com at lists.freeradius.org

Tried that first thing; no luck, unfortunately.  And again, these were
brand new laptops with brand new profiles, so that shouldn't have
mattered, but I did it anyway just to be safe.

I am looking into setting up a test RADIUS server with FreeRADIUS 2.0.5,
since the current server is running 1.1.0.  As I mentioned before,
though, I don't know a lot about RADIUS, and would love to find some
HOW-TO's to help me make it work.  We need to have FreeRADIUS speak LDAP
with Novell eDirectory, and be able to authenticate wireless clients
using EAP-TLS (or even EAP-TTLS, but we're using TLS right now).

Bryce Newall
Systems Administrator
Poway Unified School District
(858) 679-2576