MySQL connection over SSL possible?

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Jun 12 14:52:29 CEST 2008

Am 12.06.2008 um 14:42 schrieb Anders Holm:

> 1/ Indeed I did. I did see that in the original mail I replied to.
> Where that was added is a good question, but I saw it in the mail
> that was replied to .. I'm saying that this is the way the mail was
> crafted, as I received it, before replying to it.
>
> 2/ Indeed it would be, if it did. Has anyone seen this on any more
> mails after I responded to the initial request to ask me to stop
> sending dupes?

For me it has worked since then. I have seen only one of each of your
messages.

Have a nice day!

> Yes, this is getting quite off topic .. :)
>
> //anders
>
> 2008/6/12 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
>  This is getting off-topic, but...
>
> Anders Holm wrote:
> > <quote>
> > From: you
> > Sender: freeradius-users-bounces...
> > To: freeradius-users@
> > </quote>
> >
> > Yes? That is still for one recipient. Reply-To is where replies
> to my
> > mail would go. That's set by the MLM (Mailing List Manager) not
> by my
> > mail client.
>
>  (1) You said you see the list address in "to" and "cc".  There is no
>     "cc" in the default headers.
>  (2) If your mailer is replying to *both* "to" and "reply-to", it's
>     broken.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841