freeradius resources

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 14 09:19:42 CEST 2008

Rogelio wrote:
> Hi all, just started delving into RADIUS and have begun to take the
> plunge with FreeRADIUS.
>
> Any suggested books on the subject?  I see quite a few on the subject:

  The O'Reilly book is good if you know absolutely nothing about RADIUS.
 But 1/3 is from the RFC's (paraphrased), and another 1/3 is from the
FreeRADIUS documentation.

 The Wiley book has about 30 pages on RADIUS, the rest is about
technologies that you don't use.  And the RADIUS stuff is not that useful.

  Then, there's my book.  It's at about 200 pages, and has been at that
level for over a year.  I'm trying to find time to either finish it, or
to clean it up, and put it on the web.