Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:46:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

I tried to execute a billing script as follows:

accounting{

      sql

        exec  /etc/billing/bill
}

But, I am getting:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[350]: Expecting section start
brace '{' after "exec /home/billing/bill"
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf

What is wrong with my syntax?  Is there any sample that I can refer to?

I checked the unlan, but I could not find anything that mentions the
variable that I can use to pass to the script.  What I like to do is to call
the script:  exec /etc/billing/bill <radacctid>

That way, I can know which line to process.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Regards,
Pete