freeradius with multiple ldap servers

Sambuddho Chakravarty sc2516 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:16:14 CEST 2008

Yes , but on a freeradius-2.05 , when I create a separate authenticate
{} and authorize {} subsection and plug in the following :

authorize {
       Autz-Type LDAP {
        redundant {
          ${confdir}/modules/ldap1
          ${confdir}/modules/ldap2

authenticate {
       Auth-Type LDAP{
        redundant{
          ${confdir}/modules/ldap1
          ${confdir}/modules/ldap2

It doesn't work. Here the ldap1 and ldap2 are two separate files in
the /etc/raddb/modules directory and have separate ldap server IP
addresses. Can anyone please point out to me where I am going wrong ?

Thanks
Sambuddho