SQL failover

Roy Kartadinata rkartadinata at pocket.com
Thu Jun 19 16:59:16 CEST 2008

Hello,

We currently in a process of upgrading our current radius server to the
most current one (thanks Alan) and I found a section on the wiki that
talks about SQL failover. Interesting enough, our SQL servers are in
master master mode so that it will replicate each other. Can I use the
same setup for accounting as well or it will work just for
authentication? Is there a page within the wiki or a document that
explain what each line within the group being used for?

Cheers,

Roy Kartadinata
Pocket Communications

Email: rkartadinata at pocket.com