Goodbye SNMP, hello statistics.

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Jun 20 21:42:34 CEST 2008

> Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:
> > 	Maybe a quicker solution would be to enable libwrap for it?
> > I understand the changes to the code to support libwrap aren't too much,
> > and it can even be made optional via the ./configure .
>
>   Ugh.  The IP configuration / filter in the server already does as
> much, if not more, than libwrap.

	Ok. It was just a suggestion, sorta like the one from 2004 with
code :

http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2004-October/007608.html

	(Oddly, I think I saw that in the bug database and wondered why
it didn't make it, and then when looking for an example to show how little
it takes to integrate I happened on that email.)

	Thought maybe adding more configuration options or hooking into
the current system was less to your liking.

			Tuc