Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:05:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have been trying to setup freeradius to kick off a billing script when
after accounting log is stored in DB, but I still can't get it to work and I
don't know why.

The two lines I have in acct_users are:
DEFAULT   Acct-Status-Type = Start
               Exec-Program = "/home/billing.sh %{Acct-Session-Id}"

>From the log, I am getting error saying:

rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 3
++[sql] returns noop
rlm_sql_log (sql_log): Processing sql_log_accounting
rlm_sql_log (sql_log): Couldn't find an entry Stop in the config section
++[sql_log] returns noop
        expand: %{User-Name} -> 1005 at 192.168.1.104
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 12
++[attr_filter.accounting_response] returns updated
Finished request 1.
Cleaning up request 1 ID 166 with timestamp +7
Going to the next request

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks,
Pete