Kicking off billing scipt in accounting block

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 04:24:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I don't know this is right or not, here is what I did:

1. Add the following cluase to the module section of radiusd.conf:

execbill {

        program = "lua /home/anne/billing.lua %{Acct-Session-Id}"

        input_pairs = request
        output_pairs = reply

        }

2. Add execbill under the accounting section of sites-available/default
accounting {
    detail
    radutmp
    sql
    sql_log
    attr_filter.accounting_response
    execbill

}

When I started radiux-X, I am getting the following error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[604]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_execbill': rlm_execbill.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[355]: Failed to find module
"execbill".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[314]: Errors parsing accounting
section.
Errors initializing modules

What did I do wrong?

Thanks alot for all your help.