tnc server with libtnc

Ingo Bente ingo.bente at inform.fh-hannover.de
Tue Jun 24 18:59:43 CEST 2008

> Fernando wrote:
>> Alan DeKok wrote:

>>>   Download the latest version of the server.  Look for the TNC module.
>>>

>>      The last version works with libtnc?
>         callTNCS = (ExchangeTNCCSMessagePointer) getProcAddress(handle,
> "exchangeTNCCSMessages");
>        This is the link to perform  a  dialog between Freeradius and the
> TNCS?
The EAP-TNC method was developed by the TNC at FHH project. The current
EAP-method that is part of FreeRADIUS is outdated. See
http://tnc.inform.fh-hannover.de for further information. You will need
to download
- the latest FreeRADIUS EAP-TNC patch
- TNC at FHH packages
As TNC client, I suggest that you use wpa_supplicant.

Considering libtnc: TNC at FHH and the FreeRADIUS EAP-TNC patch don't use
libtnc. But TNC at FHH works with libtnc. That is, you can write your own
IMCs/IMVs based on libtnc and use them together with TNC at FHH, FreeRADIUS
and wpa_supplicant.

Ingo

Sorry for sending this twice. Forgot to change the subject in the first
place.