radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Sanjeeva Rao sanjeeva.rao at globallogic.com
Wed Jun 25 11:09:49 CEST 2008

Hi Alan

Thanks for the reply. Actually in the freeradius-1.x the radrelay is
Separate executable (process), so as per the release notes of 2.x,
radrelay functionality is clubbed with radius core server (radiusd).

How can I check whether radrelay is running or not, when I am running
radiusd (freeradius-2.0.5)?

Any input/pointers are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sanjeev