radrelay.conf in freeradius 2.0.5

Sanjeeva Rao sanjeeva.rao at globallogic.com
Wed Jun 25 11:47:15 CEST 2008

Hi Alan
Thanks for the reply.
I have run radiusd -X and I got the following output.

# ./radiusd -X
FreeRADIUS Version 2.0.5, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on Jun 24
2008 at 15:33:46
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License v2.
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/proxy.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/clients.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/snmp.conf
including files in directory /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/
including files in directory /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/
including configuration file
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
including dictionary file /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary

I could see it has not read
"raddb/sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server". I think through this
file we can configure the virtual servers? Thanks for your patience and
insight in advance?

Regards
Sanjeev