Bill Gates on using WiFi on Windows.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 25 12:22:25 CEST 2008

  The following article about Bill Gates trying to install software has
a gem near the bottom:

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/141821.asp

   The lack of attention to usability represented by these experiences
   blows my mind. I thought we had reached a low with Windows Network
   places or the messages I get when I try to use 802.11. (don't you
   just love that root certificate message?)

  i.e. The wireless networking experience is a "low" for Windows.

  So for everyone on this list fighting with Windows:  It's not just
you.  Bill Gates has the exact same problems.