about eap_handler

blue_11j at yahoo.co.jp blue_11j at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 26 12:10:50 CEST 2008

> >   Both.  I have committed a fix to CVS head that:

I tried to make a patch for FR-1.1.7 like that fix.

but, When it continue to receive EAP-Identity only(Dos Attack),
1) growing up memory usage of radiusd.
2) over max_sessions, growing up memory usage stopped.
   it is ok.
3) but, starting expiring old handler and add new handler,
   growing up memory usage of radiusd, again.

to expiring eap handler,
only call eap_handler_free() ?

is there other memory leak still ?

do you have any idea ?

another question,
do you think about that...
to ignoring EAP-Identity when over max_sessions,
what kind of state is should return at eap_authenticate()?
PW_MODULE_FAIL or NOOP or REJECT ?

# I'm sorry, do you understand my english?