Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 3 11:28:08 CET 2008

Xiao Peng wrote:
> I’m writing codes for a EAP-TTLS client, but I have some confusions when
> cope with diameter AVP format;

  This is not a general help list for RADIUS or EAP topics.

  However, the source code to FreeRADIUS *is* available to you, and it
*does* work with all known clients.

> Would anyone please send me some logs of EAP-TTLS handshake? ( I mean,
> just the EAP-TTLS messages exchange between a server and a client, which
> I can use for illustration )

  Install FreeRADIUS, configure *another* supplicant with TTLS, and get
the logs yourself.

  Also, look at the EAP-TTLS code in FreeRADIUS for how the Diameter AVP
format is handled.