Rule for don't log specific user session.

Rafael Medici rafael.medici at vexcorp.com
Mon Mar 10 22:07:59 CET 2008

Hello,

Is there a way to don't log nothing for a specific user, creating a rule
in sql_log?

You will probably ask me why!

Because i have a plugin running on nagios, that checks for
authentication with a specific user ex: "testuser" every 5 minutes, and
at the end of the day my database grows with useless information. We are
a global hotspot provider, so this check running on nagios is performed
in 10.000 hotspots, to test for authentication, so you could imagine
that this "testuser" generates infinite registers.

I think put some kind of trigger to do that, will probably slow down my
server performance, because we have a huge users database.

I'm running freeradius(1.1.7) + postgre.

Regards,

Rafael Medici