RADIUS database growing up

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:12:19 CET 2008

Hi,   I have two radius server since three years ago. They are my two production AAA servers and can authenticate until 300.000 accounts. So my RADIUS database (PostgreSQL) grew up enough and I realize that my SQL queries slow down. I know that I have four table with almost 500.000 registers each one.    Any suggestion for improving the throughput and accelerating the queries?   Thanks,                  Santiago

Sigue los principales acontecimientos deportivos en directo. MSN Motor