Rule for don't log specific user session.

Ben Wiechman ben at wisper-wireless.com
Wed Mar 12 14:58:58 CET 2008

> > Also, will this take care of both accounting log info and authentication
> log
> > info?
>
> No. See doc/Post-Auth-Type and the post-auth section.

Thanks, I'll look there. I'm not much concerned with the accounting info.
Our wimax base stations send a keepalive auth request at rather frequent
intervals. I'd like to log those requests for troubleshooting purposes, but
I'd like them to live somewhere other than my main auth logs. It would make
it much easier to separate CPE auth issues and potential infrastructure
issues.