Include Vendor Dictionary ?

David Toms dgt at musunge.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 18:58:01 CET 2008

Thanks for that.  The manual page for dictionary was installed, but the
"man" system itself is broken.

It didn't help that the link to the "dictionary" manual on the website
(http://www.freeradius.org/dictionary.txt) is also broken.

I "DO" try to RTFM, but this is not always so easy!

Anyway. I have it working now.