Rewriting Attributes with Freeradius

mrhotstandby at gmail.com mrhotstandby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:09:26 CET 2008

Hi Ivan,

thanks for the hint. Just to make sure i understand you correctly....
my ldap query already returned a Tunnel-Private-Group-ID (mappend by
the ldap.attrmap), so
i can reference on that instead of Ldap-Group...?
Like:
DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == 10.0.96.1, Private-Tunnel-Group-ID == "10"
               Tunnel-Private-Group-ID := "23"

?

Thanksalot!