2.0.3 - sites-enabled/inner-tunnel and sites-available/inner-tunnel

David Wood david at wood2.org.uk
Tue Mar 18 03:52:50 CET 2008

Hi there,

I'm working on updating the FreeBSD net/freeradius2 port to 2.0.3. As
always, this makes me scrutinise the changes between versions.

In 2.0.3, raddb/Makefile now creates a for sites-enabled/inner-tunnel.
However, sites-available/inner-tunnel, the destination of that link,
isn't installed because it has been omitted from the definition of FILES
in raddb/Makefile. Is this a mistake?

If sites-available/inner-tunnel has been mistakenly omitted from FILES
in raddb/Makefile, what about sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server,
sites-available/proxy-inner-tunnel, sites-available/buffered-sql and
sites-available/vmps? Should they all be in FILES as well?

If there's a problem here, I'll patch it in the FreeBSD port in
anticipation of a FreeRADIUS fix in 2.0.4.

Best wishes,

David
--
David Wood