Debian Packages

rgreiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:13:40 CET 2008

I've just downloaded the new 2.0.3, and when I tried to generate the
debian packages, I got the following error:

Lab:~/freeradius-server-2.0.3# dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc
parsechangelog/debian: error: found start of entry where expected more
change data or trailer, at file debian/changelog line 18
dpkg-buildpackage: unable to determine source package is

I've tried not using root (using fakeroot), and in a diferent machine.
The first try was a Debian 4 (Etch). The second was in a Debian 3.1
(Sarge). Version 2.0.2 works fine (I've redownloaded it and tried, just
to make sure, and it builds fine) so it's something specific to 2.0.3.

Roberto

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy