Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 35, Issue 58

Gustavo Chavelas gchavelas at bfmx.com.mx
Wed Mar 19 16:34:50 CET 2008

Hi, Ivan.
Thanks for your answer.

It's very strange. I don't delete anything.
Just modified the option in eap md5 to peap, but when I try to reload the
radius with radiusd -X the program can't work and send it errors.

I have another test server, and same configurations work fine.
I have copied the folder raddb that work fine to my production server, and
crash, can't work again.

I was formatted my server, install the freeradius, I was configured my
options and can't work again.

If I change the option peap to md5, freeradius work fine. But if try to
change md5 to peap, don't work again.

Do you have any suggest?

Regardds

Message: 2