Error EAP

Gustavo Chavelas gchavelas at bfmx.com.mx
Wed Mar 19 23:34:08 CET 2008

Thanks a lot of Alan.
I will try to install the SSL as you suggest me.

Saludos cordiales,

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:07:17 +0100
From: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Subject: Re: Error EAP
	<freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

Gustavo Chavelas wrote:
> It's very strange. I don't delete anything.
> Just modified the option in eap md5 to peap, but when I try to reload
> the radius with radiusd -X the program can't work and send it errors.

  Then the server was built *without* SSL support.  PEAP needs SSL, so...

> I have another test server, and same configurations work fine.
> I have copied the folder raddb that work fine to my production server,
> and crash, can't work again.

  The issue isn't the configuration files, but the libraries.

> I was formatted my server, install the freeradius, I was configured my
> options and can't work again.
>
> If I change the option peap to md5, freeradius work fine. But if try to
> change md5 to peap, don't work again.
>
> Do you have any suggest?

  Install the OpenSSL libraries && header files.  Then re-build FreeRADIUS.