rlm_exec use

T Kid82 tkid2000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:20:18 CET 2008

>   Yes... but from the debug output you posted, it looks like you deleted
>  everything *else*

The debug output I pasted was not in its entirety. I did not paste any
preceding output since it looked fine to me. No errors.

>   Could you explain why you think that?  None of the documentation or
>  default configuration files say that.  Note that the module return code
>  "OK" or "success" does NOT mean "let the user in without checking their
>  password".

That is a revelation to me.

>   You set Auth-Type just like setting any other attribute.  See "man
>  unlang" for examples.

I will definitely look through the documentation. Is there a specfic
Auth-Type that would be appropriate for my simple case. I guess what I
am asking is, can you give me an example of an Auth-Type other than
the Perl example?