Freeradius Execute Script

fvt3 fvt3 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:44:38 CET 2008

I understand that it is possible to have Freeradius execute a script when a user authenticate.  What I want to do is to be able to pass that user name and the client's ip address to the script.  This is my setup, I have freeradius with mysql setup.

radgroupreply table:
testprogramExec-Program-Wait==/usr/local/etc/raddb/test.pl

When user Joe authenticates with his credential, radius would look in mysql and execute the test.pl script.  How can I pass  the user  name "joe" and client's ip address to the test.pl script?

Thanks in advance ..