Hostapdradiusclient->-freeradiusproxy-X-freeradiusserver

romain.raynaud at orange-ftgroup.com romain.raynaud at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Mar 21 16:44:56 CET 2008

Hi!
I have a problem to configure the freeradius 2.0.2 proxy to communicate
with the freeradius 2.0.2 server. And I found nothing to help me neither
on the web nor on the wiki.
My architecture is this one :
Hostapd radius client 10.193.11.212 -> 10.193.11.232 -> 10.193.11.166
freeradius server
freeradius proxy
I have no connection message between the proxy and the server and no
proxied messages send from the radius proxy.
ok all my requests are receive by the proxy
Could you help me in my configuration or give me all the configuration
files for example.
thanks
My configuration is this one:
Server :
Radiusd.conf
Listen {
type = auth
ipaddr = 10.193.11.166
port = 1812
}
Listen {
type = acct
ipaddr = 10.193.11.166
port = 1813
}
proxy_requests = no
Client.conf
client 10.193.11.232/32 {
secret = testing123
shortname = proxy
}
Proxy :
Radiusd.conf
Listen {
type = auth
ipaddr = 10.193.11.232
port = 1812
}
Listen {
type = acct
ipaddr = 10.193.11.232
port = 1813
}
Listen {
type = proxy
ipaddr = 10.193.11.232
port = 1814
}
proxy_requests = yes
Proxy.conf
Home_server{
type = auth+acc
ipaddr = 10.193.11.166
shortname = proxy
secret = testing123
}
Client.conf
client 10.193.11.212/32 {
secret = secret
shortname = oaporg
}
Client :
ok all my requests are receive by the proxy
secret = secret
shortname = oaporg
nas ip addr = 10.193.11.212
proxy server = 10.193.11.232