Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxy and proxy(forward) request as PAP

Ryan majereryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 03:30:54 CET 2008

Ok, thanks for pointing this out.

I suppose I will have to either enable EAP on the radius for the EAP
request to be proxied or have MSCHAP configured on it. Though using
EAP will means I need to recompile the radius as I'm using the source
packages. The radius that I need to proxy to runs 1.1.7 with LDAP.

Do you have any advise on which will be a better approach?

Thanks/Regards,
Ryan