Freeradius and poprelayd - any ideas please

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Mar 28 10:44:14 CET 2008

pop-before-smtp is a module that you install on your mail server so it
*always* connects to pop server before connecting to the smtp server.
Put it in Google and have a look.

AFAIK logged IPs have a timeout of a few minutes. Putting IPs in the
database when users connect is not the best solution. If they go surfing
before checking e-mail, IP entry will expire - and you are back where
you started from.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

>>> http://www.video-records.com