Prepaid Cards Setup

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Sun Mar 30 09:07:31 CEST 2008

Hey Alex,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Alex M <radiussupport at lrcommunications.net>
wrote:

>  Hey all, I think it was asked once but I can't find anything in archives.
>

> How can I setup prepaid cards scenario? Basically I want my users to allow
> to get access lets say for 30 min in total and then I also want to have
> expiration date on the account. Can some help me on setting this thing up?
> Is there any module that I have to install? Tnx for help

If you're not using any web management for your setup then you could try out
daloRADIUS <http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius>.
It has built-in functionality for batch-adding users, meaning you can create
batch prepaid cards with certain attributes to your liking (expiration,
session-timeout, etc) and generally manage your deployment whether it's a
hotspot or a generic radius system.

Reference: http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius

Regards,
Liran Tal.