Can't get the value of 'Digest-User-name', 'Digest-Realm', 'Digest-Method', 'Digest-Uri', 'Digest-Nonce', 'Digest-Response'

johnson elangbam elangbamjohnson at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:50:14 CEST 2008

> That's a pap request. Send a request with Digest-Attributes and you will
>get digest attributes.

hi,
    As advice by Ivan Kalik, I've tried sending the request with
Digest-Attributes, unfortunately i didn't get any values from these
attributes:
'Digest-User-name', 'Digest-Realm',   'Digest-Method', 'Digest-Uri',
'Digest-Nonce',   'Digest-Response'.

here is the piece of perl code that i have used to access the values

$dUserName= $RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-User-Name'};
$dRealm= $RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-Realm'};
$dMethod = $RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-Method'};
$dUri= $RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-URI'};
$dNonce=$RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-Nonce'};
$dResponse=$RAD_REQUEST{'Digest-Response'};

I've used md5 algorithm in my perl script, is there anything to be done in
the eap.conf  or in radius.conf ?

Regards,
Elangbam Johnson