Weird shared secret issues

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sun May 4 21:21:44 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

	Really, I appreciate the information. I'm sure between the suggestions
given I could do it. However, if it is more than a command line or script on
the radius server itself, its too involved for the person I have to turn it
over to.  I just saw that radtest took nasname as an option and thought it
would have a bearing on the secret. Not the case, so I know better. :)

		Thanks, Tuc