FW: FreeRadius source code for Windows.

sonali.sahu at wipro.com sonali.sahu at wipro.com
Tue May 6 07:10:45 CEST 2008

Hi All,

We need to extent the authentication feature of freeRadius server in
windows platform. Hence I need the source code of freeradius server
which I can build and compile in windows platform.

I tried to search in freeradius.net site where I suppose to get the
source code of freeradius server but it is still down for maintenance.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

-Sonali.

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

www.wipro.com