Need advise on consolidating

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 05:26:26 CEST 2008

Is it possible to append a domain depends on the CalledStationId? I have several dialup numbers and I have a proxy radius running by freeradius.

I'll be consolidating 2 radius to 1. They have different dial up number. Since it will become 1, I want to implement restriction so that they cannot use the each others dialup number.

I want to implement this in the proxy radius. Can someone help me?