ippool usage question

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Sun May 11 10:50:43 CEST 2008

Hey John,

I've recently added support in current SVN of daloRADIUS for IP Pool
management, it's currently very basic and allows the basic
list/add/edit/delete
functionality of pool names and their IP addresses.

I'm not using it myself currently so it needs testing and some pointers
as to how the management of IP Pools should be arranged.

If you're up to it, I'd like to get some feedback.

Regards,
Liran Tal.