Move from text to SQL(Postgresql)

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Tue May 13 10:15:43 CEST 2008

Hey Tuc,

Regarding your issue, check the radiusd.conf file, in the modules{} section
for
the pap module settings, you probably have it set to encryption_scheme =
crypt, if so, change it to clear.

Also, daloRADIUS was built to be an SQL-based platform for managing
everything
though it is roughly tested and built on MySQL. I have attempted to keep
most
of the queries very ANSI SQL specific to conform with other servers like
PostgreSQL.
And so, if you would like to give it a chance with Postgres still then I am
willing to
be entirely available to you and assist you in getting things up and running
as well as
adding support to any changes to fit PostgreSQL.

Let me know if you decided to go for it.

Liran.

Regards,
Liran Tal.