Move from text to SQL(Postgresql)

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Tue May 13 16:21:45 CEST 2008

> Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:
> > 	No, its the standard :
> >
> >         pap {
> >                 auto_header = no
> >         }
>
>   It looks like you have something else in the system adding a
> Crypt-Password for the user... before the SQL module is called.  Check
> the "unix" module.  It WILL say something in debug mode about this.

	RAGAFRASSEN BIDDA FRIGINA..........

	How the heck come this doesn't do it on the OTHER system. I
have a local unix user there called "tuc" too, but I had
"tuc User-Password:=ICANSEE" on the Linux system (This is FreeBSD)
and it never tripped me up there!

	SIGH.... Thank you very much for pointing out my stupidity.
I'll try to be more aware to look at ALL the debug in the future.

		Tuc