FreeRadius 1.1.3 with MySQL

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed May 14 01:42:06 CEST 2008

Create multiple sql instances. Create Autz-Type entry for each in
authorize section. Then add something like this in users file.

DEFAULT   Real == whatever, Autz-Type = sqlwhatever

This is much simpler with unlang in 2.0 (no Autz-Type entries needed,
just a switch block in authorize).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP