users advanced configuration

tribestom tribes.tom at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:21:57 CEST 2008

Hi

I have a little hard to configure freeradius. here is what i want to
do :

I want to run an hotspot with different accounts which give different
connection time.

I have an openldap server  with this organisation :

	dc=com

	dc=exempl

	|	|
   ou=heure    ou=jour
    |		   |
 uid=user1      uid=user2

What i have running now :

I can authenticate a users with a time limit.

Here is my users file :

DEFAULT        Auth-Type = ldap,Max-Daily-Session := 3600

I want add a second line with correspond to a day like this :

DEFAULT        Auth-Type = ldap,Max-Daily-Session := 86400

 and i want that user from ou=heure use the first one and user from
ou=jour use the policy with a day time

which attribute should i add to this line or how should i do to realize
this. I haven t found any clue on the net how to do this.

Here is my ldap conf in radiusd.conf :

server = "192.168.20.240" # ip de la machine avec le serveur ldap
		identity = "cn=admin,dc=exempl,dc=lcom" # login sur le serveur ldap
		password = "******" # mots de passe sur le serveur ldap
		basedn = "dc=exempl,dc=com" # base de recherche sur le serveur ldap
		filter ="uid=%u" # filtre de recherche ( ici tout utilisateur )
		ldap_connections_number = 5 # nombre de tentative de connection
		timeout = 4
		timelimit = 3
		net_timeout = 1
		tls {
			start_tls = no
		}
		dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
		edir_account_policy_check = no

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help

If you need more informations just tell me

Tribolet
Thomas