Feature request procedure?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri May 16 18:36:55 CEST 2008

> >> no. that'll be right. sqltrace is nothing directly to do with server
> >> debug mode - its a debug mode of the sql module - its enabled and disabled
> >> in sql.conf
> >>
> > 	But the comments are :
> >
> >         # Print all SQL statements when in debug mode (-x)
> >         sqltrace = yes
> >         sqltracefile = ${logdir}/sqltrace.sql
>
> That comment is wrong. sqltrace is independent of debug mode of the daemon.

	And its behaving independent too, which is a good thing to me. :)

	WHILE ON THE SUBJECT, it looks like it opens the file, writes, and closes
it. Does this mean I can move the file nightly without sending radius any signals,
and the next time it goes to write to it it'll create a new file?

		Thanks, Tuc