help need with mysql statement in freeradius

Bishal bishal at baayu.com.np
Sat May 17 18:12:16 CEST 2008

Hi all,

     After many trial and errors my perl modules is working great. Thanks
IVan, Alan and all of who helped me a lot. Well I am not programmer but
search in google and you guys helped me a lot.
 One thing is I am not able to log my custom message of perl modules in
radius.log. Is it possible to show the custom log message in radius.log

sub authorize{
  if ( $mac == 1 && $RAD_CHECK{'Calling-Station-Id'} eq ""){
                my $sql2 = $dbh->prepare("INSERT INTO radcheck
(id,username,attribute,op,value)
VALUES('','$RAD_REQUEST{'User-Name'}','Calling
-Station-Id','+=','$RAD_REQUEST{'Calling-Station-Id'}')");
                $rowcount = $sql2->execute();
                #or die "Cannot execute SQL Statement: $DBI::errstr\n";
               $RAD_REPLY{'Reply-Message'} = "Mac Address Successfully
updated in database $RAD_REQUEST{'Calling-Station-Id'}";
               return RLM_MODULE_OK;

               # Do some logging.
       &radiusd::radlog(1,"rlm_perl:: NEW MAC updated in database.");
}

>request (ie. mobile). Same applies to $sql3. Also I would use == instead
>of += as the operator there.

I am using += operator because it helps me to store multiple CID in
database and also after using this operator it logs the correct
information in radius.log like why user are being reject. Before I was
using == but it only gives Login incorrect.