accounting_onoff_query and acctsessiontime = 0

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sun May 18 17:53:28 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

	Ok, thanks. I like the one that does for all packets, so I've
made that change.

	The other thing I'm finding is that the statement isn't getting
all the records anyway. I went into phpMyAdmin and tried to cut/paste
from sqltrace.sql, and no records were updated. I went into phpMyAdmin
and entered the (now) 3 search fields, and no records. It wasn't until
I change "acctstoptime      =  NULL" to "acctstoptime      IS  NULL"
did it find the records. (I'm running the 5.0.45-community-log from
RPM). I've changed my accounting_onoff_query to be the "IS". Should
FR as distributed be changed, or "IS" ( ;) ) there a problem with
my server?

		Thanks, Tuc