Java client for Radius

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:44:23 CEST 2008

2008/5/20 avihai marchiano <avihaimar at yahoo.com>:
> Do you know if its also support other vendors?

JRadius client is java.  I initially had some problems because of the
environment used to build jradius-client but I contacted the author
and he fixed it really quickly.  I don't know of any reason why
jradius-client won't work on any java engine.

> I understand (and i might understand wrong) that you need to configure (or install) something in the server side in order to work with JRadius. I need to work against all Radius servers and i cant change or add to the Raidus server.

JRadius is a frontend to FreeRADIUS and requires FR to operate
properly.  However, the client doesn't require any of that.  You can
download the whole package and just get the client bit and run it.
There's a shell script that fires everything up correctly.

Rgds,

Guy